What is facilitation
Facilitation is fundamentally about tapping internal capability and by providing tools and process to aid the continuous improvement process. Facilitation aims to actively involve staff and managers in identifying workplace issues. It provides a way for staff to enable them to participate in improving work practices.
Our facilitators are equipped with the knowledge skills and tools to support the work of continuous improvement.
Our facilitators work with teams to transfer the techniques needed to undertake continuous improvement activities.
Ultimately, what facilitators are aiming to achieve is:
• Accountable, cooperative, customer focused staff;
• Better communicating teams and more flexible customer interaction;
• A culture of mutual support, coaching and learning from experience;
• Confident, timely, solution-focused responses to organisational needs;
• Innovative thinking for continuous improvement of service delivery;and
• A team-based cultural environment.